Tuesday 27 June 2017

A long overdue update!

So I haven't updated this bloody thing in quite while, in fact I'd almost forgot about it! So it's time to rectify that!

As all my dedicated readers (all zero of you) know, this blog is just a thing I use to mess around with and generally try and fail to be funny. Well that ain't gonna change! I can hear you all sigh in relief there, or is it resignation? Anyhow I'm going to carry on writing this as I always have, only with a bit more serious stuff in it ... well serious to me! Snippets of my ongoing story writing and what not!

As I'm currently a few thousand words into what hopefully will turn out to be an Urban Fantasy novel, you're going to get bored with some of that!

Starting soon I'm going to write a little series called "what makes me angry", so keep waiting.

Just as an aside, can all who DO read this leave me a little comment, either in the comments section here or on Facebook? It would be rather kind!

Until the next time, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment