Monday 18 June 2012

The eminently quotableness of the evil Mumm-Ra

I recently read a blog post containing quotes from one of the great cartoon villains of the 80's, this has inspired me to search out quotes from another of the great 80's cartoon villains. So I bring back to your memories the genius of the most evil, Mumm-Ra The Ever Living.



Now, Lion-O and his feline friends will be ready for trouble. And I, Mumm-Ra, will make sure they get it.

It is not the strength of arms that will win this battle. It's the strength of will!

By all the pharaohs, someone will pay for this! 

Why, you miserable Mutant! 

I'm most impressed, Vultureman. I had no idea you were so talented.

Not so fast, my feathered friend. We have some bargaining to do.

The Lord of the Thundercats trapped in a book! What better way for him to catch up on his reading?

Save me! Help me! Get me out of here!

Welcome to Ravage Island, Thunderslaves! 

 Forget it, Lion-O. Not even the Eye of Thundera can give you the willpower to break these prison bars. In fact, you may as well give me that toy. 

There is nothing more tiring that organizing these wretched Mutants.

He has defeated all my devil forms, and soon he will penetrate my home. My fortress. The Black Pyramid itself. That is the moment he will face ... evil chuckle ... my full *fury*!

So it comes down to you and me. One on one. The power of my evil pitted against your feeble goodness.

Ding dong dell, kitten's in the well.

This thing must have the worst gas-mileage on New Thundera.

Your petty heroics will not save the lair, Lion-O! All I have to do is turn up the power. 

Mummy overboard! Man the life rafts! Women and children first! My cloak! The colors will run! The bandages will shrink!

 I might as well do some annoying while I'm here.

Mumm-Ra the Ever-Living is back on stage, Thundercats. My debut will be your final curtain.

 Zaxx, in the body of Snarf? Oh, how terrifying.

Those you see are the only ones there at present. I thought you might give them a hand in giving their elders a warm welcome when they return. Assuming of course you are capable of crushing a couple of kittens. 

The Thundercats have the foolish notion that all life is precious. Rest assured: they will come here, and we will profit from their... weakness. 



And there we come to the end of the trip down of this particular memory lane.

2 comments:

  1. I don't care what you say, Skeletor would still kick his ass in a fight

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I am actually going to ask that as a facebook question lol

    ReplyDelete